ClickFunnels and Shopify are essential platforms for those who work primarily with the sales of digital products and services. But they can also be used by those who sell physical products. And to help you, we will show you how to use ClickFunnels with Shopify.
Setting up an online shop in Shopify is simple, even for new online retailers. However, succeeding in this competitive market is challenging because this marketplace has millions of shops.
Considered one of the most essential and powerful tools for any shop owner, Clickfunnels will be the solution for any online merchants who want to create competitive advantages and increase their sales effectively.
Related article: Critical Numbers (Ecommerce Statistics That Are Changing the Game)
This article will bring a guide to help you use ClickFunnels with Shopify and optimize your sales.
What Is ClickFunnels?
Before explaining how to use ClickFunnels with Shopify, we should get to know each of them in isolation. First, ClickFunnels was founded in 2014 by Russell Brunson and Todd Dickerson. A platform is a well-known software for driving customers to sales sites through high-converting funnels and landing pages, which has become one of the most popular worldwide.
With ClickFunnels, you can create complex pages. It offers a set of fully customizable checkout pages to meet your online business’s and customers’ needs.
ClickFunnels Key Features
Here are some of the main features of ClickFunnels:
- Drag-and-drop Builder: This feature allows sales pages to be created quickly with drag-and-drop tools. It is very advantageous, especially for those without coding knowledge.
- Email List: This is a very important resource for those selling products and services. With it, you can collect and store the email addresses of potential customers to build a list that can be used later for advertisements, for example.
- Schedule Page: Using this feature, you can schedule an online meeting or webinar with your potential customers and set up a reminder to email them.
- A/B Sales Funnels: This feature allows you to test different types of sales funnels to see which one generates the highest conversion rates. This will enable you to select a standard sales funnel model to attract the most customers.
- Lead Magnet Page: This is the page that is seen the first time a visitor accesses a website or the Shopify sales page. The idea is that by accessing this page, the visitor will be interested in the content and become a potential customer. Then you can get their email address to send them notifications and promotions.
- Opt-in Forms: It is possible to get potential customers’ email addresses through these registration forms. These forms have fields to be filled out that can vary according to the entrepreneur’s needs.
What Is Shopify?
Shopify was founded in 2004 by Tobias Lütke, Daniel Weinand, and Scott Lake. It is a commerce company based in Ottawa, Ontario, Canada, that develops computer software for online stores. It is present in 175 countries, with 5 million Jobs supported in 2021.
Shopify offers an eCommerce platform for the user to create an online store. With this, the seller can sell their digital and physical products online on their website or in person using a point-of-sale application. It is an easy-to-use platform suitable for beginners and more advanced merchants.
Shopify Key Features
Here are some of the main features of Shopify:
Shopify Templates: The platform offers several pre-built templates to help the entrepreneur customize his website and meet the demands of his customers and visitors.
Easy to Set up: The Shopify website is a fully customizable environment to efficiently meet the entrepreneur’s needs.
Security: The platform offers specialized protection with encryption to protect all your data.
Search Engine Optimization: With this feature, it is possible to change product titles so that customers can easily search for them in a search engine using keywords.
Customer Support: The platform offers excellent customer service support available every day of the week, 24 hours a day.
How to Use ClickFunnels With Shopify
ClickFunnels Shopify integration is exceptionally beneficial and can help you save time and money by streamlining your sales and marketing processes. This integration simplifies the shipping process by transferring order information directly from ClickFunnels to your Shopify account.
ClickFunnels can create high-converting sales funnels. This allows you to expand your business and increase your sales. Using ClickFunnels’ platform, you can access features and tools to build your sales funnel.
Such as email campaigns, webinars, upsells, downsells, and landing pages. In addition, you can find several different templates and themes at ClickFunnels to help you create your landing page. And all this without the need to have expert coding knowledge.
If you need help figuring out where to start using ClickFunnels, try starting with the most basic type, the opt-in page. With it, you can collect the email addresses of people who visit your page in exchange for some giveaway like an e-book. These email lists can generate traffic back to your website.
ClickFunnels has a built-in integration with Shopify that makes it easy to connect the two platforms. To connect ClickFunnels with Shopify, you can follow these steps:
- Log into your ClickFunnels account and then look for the “Integrations” tab
- Scroll down the page until you find the “Shopify” integration and click “Connect”
- Add the URL of your Shopify store and click “Connect Integration.”
To find the URL of your Shopify store, log into your Shopify account and look under settings. In the settings, see the “Domains” option. Then you can copy the URL under Domain Name and paste it into your ClickFunnels account.
With that, your ClickFunnels and Shopify accounts will be connected.
Next, here are a few marketing funnels that ClickFunnels offers for Shopify users.
- Launch and Build Your List: Using this funnel, you can create a product launch by promoting your sales. It is the ideal funnel type for those who want to create a list while selling their goods.
- Sales Funnel Model: This funnel is a landing page with an automated process to attract customers and increase their chances of making them loyal. With this funnel, visitors can purchase products without leaving the website.
- Product Launch Funnel Template: This funnel will help create a handsome offer for your potential customers. It is perfect for beginners with few products. With this funnel, the seller can build a sales strategy for his creations that will appeal to visitors to his store.
- Membership Funnel: This funnel is designed to deliver content in exchange for an email address to people who have just signed up for your service. With it, adding people to your email list is also possible. This will help the salesperson improve their relationship with customers who may become loyal to your store but need to learn more about your brand. The salesperson can send information about products, updates, services, etc.
- Abandonment Funnel: This funnel is intended to re-engage potential customers who have visited your store but have yet to buy any products. With it, the salesperson can direct these visitors by offering discounts and re-offering their products to try to make a sale.
- 2-Step Tripwire Funnel: This funnel is designed for salespeople who want to add value before making their sales. With it, the seller will provide an entry product that is usually free or cheaper, such as a free e-book that is exchanged for an email address. After the visitor downloads the free product, he will receive access to buy more expensive products related to the free product offered.
- Bridge Funnel: This funnel is used when customers have already bought something or signed up for a paid subscription. With it, you can get more conversions without increasing customer costs. The seller can create a buyer retention tactic to increase the revenue they receive through repeat purchases and referrals.
- Demo Funnel: This funnel is perfect for those selling products of a technical nature. With it, you can include a live demonstration to the buyer of how the product works before they make a purchase. With this funnel, you can increase conversions by showing consumers the advantages of buying your product over others.
- Webinar Funnel: This funnel is designed to show potential attendees how the webinar works and why they should attend the event. Using this funnel, you can send a sequence of emails to remind attendees to participate in the event and offer the possibility to answer questions that people may have. It is the perfect funnel if you want more subscribers to a webinar, allowing you to give away free gifts and promote your products.
- Store-Front Funnel: This funnel is an excellent option for those who want a physical store. With it, you can increase traffic so that your prospects have more information about the products before they make a purchase. It also includes email communication to help the salesperson discover what visitors and customers are looking for. This funnel is best applied when combined with loyalty and affiliate programs.
Advantages of ClickFunnels Integration With Shopify
Integrating the two platforms offers several benefits for vendors to increase their sales. Among the advantages of integration are the following:
- Easy to use
- No specific coding knowledge is required
- Easy to track each customer for feedback and increase conversions over time
- Variety of solutions to improve your website traffic
- Automation of the sales process through email marketing
- Increased customer retention rate with the integration of an ad subscription that will automatically send updates to them
- Customizable layout to provide the best possible experience for consumers
- Ability to create an upsell page and a downsell page with ease.
This integration opens up a wide range of possibilities for you. Some ideas for you are:
- Create a thank you page for Shopify orders
- Create a Shopify product sales page
- Run Shopify sweepstakes or contests
- Create a sign-up page for you to create a Shopify email list
- These are just a few examples of what you can do. The possibilities that integration provides are many.
For a successful business is essential ClickFunnels integration with Shopify. The integration between ClickFunnels and Shopify’s platform has a wide variety of benefits. This article explains why a seller should consider incorporating the two media to improve sales.
With these two platforms, you have amazing tools where you can create an online store website and create conversion funnels and landing pages to turn visitors to your products into customers. With this, your online business should evolve quickly, improving your website traffic and increasing sales.
Frequently Asked Questions
What Is ClickFunnels, and How Does It Integrate With Shopify?
ClickFunnels is a popular sales funnel builder that allows users to create landing pages, sales pages, and complete marketing funnels. While ClickFunnels and Shopify are separate platforms, they can be integrated to leverage the strengths of both for e-commerce success.
How Do I Integrate ClickFunnels With My Shopify Store?
To integrate ClickFunnels with Shopify, you can use ClickFunnels’ built-in integration feature or a third-party app. First, connect your Shopify store to ClickFunnels by entering your store’s API credentials. Once integrated, you can create and link your ClickFunnels sales funnels to your Shopify products or collections.
What Are the Benefits of Using ClickFunnels in Conjunction With Shopify?
ClickFunnels excels in creating highly optimized and conversion-focused sales funnels, allowing you to upsell, cross-sell, and offer one-time offers to increase average order value. By integrating ClickFunnels with Shopify, you can enhance your store’s sales process and customer experience.
Paul Martinez is the founder of EcomSidekick.com. He is an expert in the areas of finance, real estate, eCommerce, traffic and conversion.
Join him on EcomSidekick.com to learn how to improve your financial life and excel in these areas. Before starting this media site, Paul built from scratch and managed two multi-million dollar companies. One in the real estate sector and one in the eCommerce sector.